Pegs is a classic puzzle, known by different names:
– A soldier.
– Only one.
– Peg Solitaire.
The most popular board is English, which is shaped like a cross with 33 holes.
The object of the game is to leave only one ball on the board. The balls are eliminated one by one, jumping one on top of another to occupy an empty hole.
The game is organized by levels, each one has a multitude of different boards. The levels and Boards will be expanded in successive updates.
It is possible to emphasize the classic level, where they are almost all the historical boards, as well as their variants:
– English. Also known as standard, Hi-Q, Puzzle Pegs or Classical Solitaire.
– French or European.
– Wiegleb or German.
– Diamond or Continental.
– You can play horizontally or vertically.
– Different levels and boards.
– If you wish, you can select the start cell.
– Records: To restart a record of a board, press and hold the black panel of information where the record appears.
– Coordinate axes.
Types of jump:
– Orthogonal (horizontal and vertical).
– Orthogonal and diagonal (for several boards of the classic level).
There are two types of movement:
*Drag and drop.
* Press source ball and then hit the empty hole target.
peg solitaire, senki.