The most exciting rummy game ever! Manipulate your luck by doing strategic and decisive actions and bluffing like in Poker or Pusoy.
Game is normally played using the standard 52-card deck. The goal is to release all the hand cards or to minimize the total value when a Fight is called or when the deck is emptied.
On each turn, a player can:
1) Pick Up or Fight:
At the start of your turn, you can either Pick Up a card or call a Fight if you think you can win the round.
You can Pick Up a card from the Deck or you can Grab a card from the Dump pile if that card can match your hand cards to form a Set.
2) Drop a Set and/or Block a player
You may place a Set on the table to enable you to Fight on your next turn.
You may connect a card to another player’s Set to Block them from Fighting.
3) Dump a card
Generally, you must discard the highest value card that will not likely make a set to end your turn.
You will win if you have:
1) released or connected all your cards (TONGITS)
2) the lowest hand when the deck is emptied (NO CARDS LEFT)
3) the lowest hand value in a FIGHT
– You do not need to put a Set on the table until someone else has unless you want to Fight on your next turn
– You must have a Set on the table before you can call a Fight or Challenge someone calling a Fight (you are still allowed to challenge if you have a Special Set in your hand, 4-of-a-Kind or 5-card Straight Flush)
– If you have a low hand value or don’t think you can make a set you can call a fight and try win the round
– If you place a card on a player’s Set (including yourself), that will Block the player from calling a Fight for one round.
– You need to win two rounds in a row to win the Jackpot.
For Ties on Hand Values:
If two or more players are tied, player with the highest rank wins.
1) FIGHT – the last Challenger will always win. The Fighter is ranked #3, the next player to the right is #2 and the next one is #1.
2) NO CARDS LEFT – Last player to pick up card is ranked #1, the next player to the right is #2 and the next one is #3.
Play online with friends, global players, special A.I. characters or play offline to practice your skills.
Level up, beat world records and gain achievements to become a Legendary Tongits Warrior!
✓ VIP Club with premium benefits
✓ Customize-able Game Rules
✓ Offline Mode (Practice Game)
✓ Basic Game (vs A.I. Characters) with Auto-Save
✓ Public Battle Game (Multi-player) with Auto-Join and Auto-Resume
✓ Friends Battle Game (Multi-player vs FB Friends)
✓ Buddy Invitation and FB Friend Referral System
✓ Collect and send gifts, send and receive messages
✓ Player Profile, Statistics, All-time Best records, Leaderboards
✓ Game Bonus (Welcome Bonus, FB Connect Bonus, Daily Bonus, Legacy Bonus, Mega Bonus, Referral Bonus and Video Chips Bonus)
✓ Detailed End Game Result and Payout Details
✓ Mega Jackpots (Lucky Aces/Grand Tongits) and Tong Jar
✓ Select/Tap/Drag Interface with Smart Action hinting, AutoSort and arrange cards
Celebrity Dream Match (New Characters: Duterte, Pacquiao, Vice Ganda, AlDub, Angel Locsin, Robin Padilla and a lot more)
Philippine historical artifacts
– Enhanced Tournament Screen with ability to view all leagues and claim prizes right inside the game
– Simplified Tournament mechanics based on score
– Promo Code Gold Coins
– FIX: Loading issues for Android 8.0 and above
– FIX: FB Login issue for some devices
– FIX: Rewarded offers not working on some devices
– FIX: Unable to click Eye Icon to view table at the end of the game
– FIX: Tong Jar screen exit button bug